Why work here?
You can accomplish amazing things at Central Avenue Nissan!
At Central Avenue Nissan, we provide the opportunities, challenges and support to live the future of your work now. Explore where we work, how we work and the opportunities that await you. Apply below to join our team today!
*Sales Representative : Have you been thinking about making a great career change? Our top Sales Representative earns 6 figures and we are willing to pay while you train with us.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
· Meeting Sales Goals
· Motivation for Sales
· Selling to Customer Needs
· Financial Skills
· Documentation Skills
· Scheduling Appointments
· Telephone Skills
· Verbal Communication
· Customer Focus and more.
Driver's License a Must!
*BDC Sales Coordinator : Do you pride yourself in providing excellent customer service and wish to be compensated based on your hard work? If so, this position would be great for you!
BDC Sales Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
· Communicates effectively with customers whether by phone, e-mail, text or in person.
· Communicate effectively using our system and with other employees.
· Make the required amount of appointments per day.
· Make the required amount of calls per day.
· Clear out day to day tasks.
· Arrives to work on time.
· Maintains professional appearance.
· Follows instructions from a supervisor.
· Interacts effectively with co-workers.
· Understands and follows work rules and procedures.
· Accepts constructive criticism.
We offer an aggressive commission plan.
*Front Desk Receptionist : Looking to be in the middle of the action? Join us and become the face of Central Ave Nissan!
Front Desk Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
• Customer service or clerical background helpful, but not necessary, we will train you
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• A positive attitude, exceptional work ethic, and a willingness to learn
• Computer literacy, organization skills, follow-up skills, typing skills
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
• Must have a professional appearance and more...
Who would I interact with? You would be considered to be the face of the dealership. This position interacts daily with Sales Associates, Sales Managers, The Business Development Manager, dealership support staff and sales and service customers.